Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Nuremberg polar bear

Knut move over! :lol: I kid, I kid. I missed posting this but I just want to catch up with cute happenings around the world. It turns out Germany has another cash cow polar bear cub to show to the world. I know, it's mean. I'm sorry. Well, the zookeepers at the Nuremberg zoo have actually saved a polar bear cub from his mom after she seemed too nervous to take care of it and even tried to kill it by dragging him around and slamming him on some rocks. Bad mommy! Well, the cub was taken away from the momma bear and now the keepers are raising HER (it's a girl!) just like they raised Knut. She is adorable, that's for sure! Now the question is...will she make more money than Knut? :lol: I mean, Knut has books and stuffed animals and even a movie!

mama-bear.jpg

polar-bear-cub.jpg





6 comments:

Tutuk said...

Cute bear

DollyPrincess said...

Poor little polar bear... :( But thank God some kind hearted people managed to take care of her.
She reminds me of Shiver, a cub polar bear in the Barbie movie: Barbie & the Magic of Pegasus. She is sooo adorable!!! Even I had my own Shiver soft toy which would giggle and laugh and even talk her polar bear language when I press its tummy or hug it tightly. Plus, Shiver is wearing a blue tiara which makes her look super cute! Love it! :D

kecute said...

Mi daughter loves those Barbie movies! I don't know about Shiver but there's the Bibble (spell?) character that's pretty cute.

Candyman66 said...

Yeah, i hate it when people mistreaet animals like that

Candyman66 said...

yeah, you should see those really cute new born tiger cubs! They are so cute

Candyman66 said...

My younger sis loves those barbie movies she is allways watching them. lol