Monday, November 5, 2007

Very sorry puppy

This is how I should look after not posting for a few days! :lol: Well I'm back and it's really exciting that the Holiday season is almost here. Stores were putting up Christmas stuff right before Halloween. It's a little crazy but since their sales keep falling each year I guess they want to start as early as possible. Manolo is fat! (random thought). I'll post more pictures of him so you can see. I fattened him up with love, I guess. But I'll start watching his diet more. I don't want him to be part of the statistics of fat American pets. :lol: I don't feed him crap anyway but he does have a big appetite and he eats too much.

sad-dog.jpg

9 comments:

lux said...

wooooooooooooooooooow

Anonymous said...

that is soooooooooooooo cute

Becki said...

some girl im talkin to over msn is claiming this dog is hers.. shes sendin me loads of pics of dogs from this website and sayin there her dogs when i kno perfectly well it isnt.. :) her msn is lexxiebabes@live.co.uk shes a right lil faker

JOoplanooplaDee said...

Thats well cute ! aww i bet it is very sorry bout its naughty deed ! :)

? said...

oh why does he look so sad.. but stil very cute

Sora said...

:O
O_O
Dats so CUTE! <3!!!!

Taylor said...

This puppy is just the cutest thing. On my iPod, I have a picture almost like it. IT'S SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabriella said...

i love him

Allen said...

where can I get the full size picture of this dog?