Friday, August 10, 2007

Squirrel Park

We were at the park yesterday, Portage Park in Chicago. I call it Squirrel Park cuz there's a ton of squirrels there. They're nice too, they come up to you and beg for peanuts. I took pictures to share...

Ayer estuvimos en "el parque de las ardillas" como le llamo yo a Portage Park en Chicago. Hay un montonal de ardillas en este parque y son muy tranquilitas y se te acercan...a veces demasiado y creo que me van a saltar encima (como que no tienen otra cosa que hacer) :D









My hubby ;) feeding them peanuts







6 comments:

harmonia said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! Very cute, indeed! Lovely pics~

kecute said...

Thanks! ;) My hubby took the best ones...in all the ones I took the squirrels came out with evil red eyes :oops:

Bear said...

Lovely! A little grey squirrel used to climb up to our window and bury monkey nuts in the window boxes. Even with shredded plants and soil flung about it was difficult to be mad at him - twitchy nose and fluffy tail.

Miguel Angel Marias Garcia (@kiles) said...

BUENAS PIC PRIMA MUY BONITAS ESPERO TOMARLE FOTOS A LAS ARDILLAS DE AQUI TAMBIEN SON MANSAS JEJEJEJEJE SALUDOS.

Bobo said...

So adorable!!! :) I wish we had more of them here in Singapore.

kecute said...

glad you liked them you guys!